Donations to PROCURE go directly to support men affected by prostate cancer as well as fund world-class research, here in Quebec.
With the support of its donors, partners and loyal collaborators, PROCURE fights prostate cancer on all fronts.
- More than $10 million invested in research via the 4 university hospital centres of Quebec affiliated with the PROCURE Biobank.
- More than 200,000 biospecimens of great quality and scientific value were provided by 2,000 patients and gathered in the PROCURE Biobank.
Information and Support
- A toll-free support line seven days a week, 1 855 899-2873;
- Chat support on procure.ca;
- Nurses specializing in uro-oncology;
- A website rich in content validated by a urologist committee;
- Webinars hosted by experts.
Did you know that detected early, prostate cancer is curable?
Prostate cancer must come out of the shadows. This disease is too often asymptomatic and surrounded by unfounded taboos. Men are still hesitant to ask for an annual screening test from their doctor (PSA blood test). Simple and quick, screening can detect cancerous tumours at an early stage, which greatly improves the success rate of treatments.